Support the Chorus
The good life
The Lincoln Continentals chorus was founded in 1946 with one core idea in mind: singing together enriches lives. Through singing in harmony, we're introduced to men that become mentors. Those friendships build through the memories and experiences we share, and as we accept new members into our brotherhood, we continue this tradition.
When you donate to this organization, you keeping an unbroken line of apprenticeship alive through generations of men who love to create high quality musical performances together. You're creating opportunities for new members to find us, and giving men of all ages in Lincoln a positive, inclusive place to belong.
Your donation helps the Lincoln Continentals and its chorus members to:
- Provide opportunity and community:
- Work with luminary coaches and visionaries of the a cappella world for individual growth and improvement
- Assist those with financial hardships with the cost of attendance to conventions that gain exposure for barbershop and make lasting friendships and partnerships
- Create social opportunities for members to network and find support for the mundane and more difficult trials of life (finding an apartment! or a job!)
- Promote barbershop harmony and singing within Lincoln, NE:
- Youth and community outreach, including our Youth in Harmony, Harmony Explosion, and Youth Chorus events
- Annual shows, performances, galas, and events
- School programs, workshops, and conventions
- Advance the barbershop art form:
- Develop new and innovative materials and approaches to barbershop harmony
- Commission new arrangements each year from leading arrangers of the contemporary barbershop and a cappella movement
- Build partnerships with other a cappella ensembles
We cannot succeed without your generosity. Donate with confidence: we are a nationally chartered 501c(3).
THANK YOU TO OUR DONORS!
The Lincoln Continentals thank all of the donors listed below for their generous support. Donors are listed based on dollars pledged or donated for the current calendar year.
Surgical Associates, PC, Kelly Krier